The Georgetown Crier Newsletters
Documents and Forms
Board Meeting Minutes
Georgetown Properties for Sale
Georgetown Property Maintenance
Maps of Georgetown Commons
Login to Compass Property Management
Local Resource Links
- The pool is now open for the summer with normal pool-use rules, EXCEPT, photo ID required. Please remember our lifeguards need your cooperation to effectively stop abuse of the guest rules.
- The Bridge and Euchre groups have resumed as follows:
Bridge group meets 1st and 3rd Monday of each month from 1-3 pm.
Euchre group meets 2nd and 4th Monday of each month from 1-3 pm.
Reservations will be required for both groups.
Contact for Bridge: Aggie Spangenburgh 223-7960
Contact for Euchre: Connie Tripp 425-8866 or Ruth Telarico 223-3731
- Our monthly NEWSLETTER is your best source for board meeting highlights, social activities and information about our facilities. If you’d like to receive a full color copy of the Crier newsletter by email, click here.
- Seasonal Reminders: Check with organizers about cancellations news for your group activities.
- Promote safety. Keep your outside garage light on from dusk to dawn.
Ongoing Clubhouse Events
The clubhouse is now open for groups of 50 or less. The Library and Fitness Center have also reopened. And Georgetown HOA Board Meeting will also be reopened to residents.
The Property Manager is now taking reservations for the Perrin room for homeowner groups for this summer.
The following events have resumed as noted in “Updates & Reminders” above.