The Georgetown Crier Newsletters
Documents and Forms
Board Meeting Minutes
Georgetown Properties for Sale
Georgetown Property Maintenance
Maps of Georgetown Commons
Login to Compass Property Management
Local Resource Links
- The clubhouse is now open for groups of ten or less for Georgetown’s two card clubs and two book clubs. Only one group per day and only one group for Friday-Sunday weekend period. Masking and distancing rules still apply.
The Property Manager is now taking reservations for the Perrin room for homeowner groups for this summer. All reservations are pending the relaxing of current COVID rules.
- The Bridge and Euchre groups have resumed as follows:
Bridge group meets 1st and 3rd Monday of each month from 1-3 pm.
Euchre group meets 2nd and 4th Monday of each month from 1-3 pm.
Reservations will be required for both groups.
Contact for Bridge: Aggie Spangenburgh 223-7960
Contact for Euchre: Connie Tripp 425-8866 or Ruth Telarico 223-3731
- Our monthly NEWSLETTER is your best source for board meeting highlights, social activities and information about our facilities. If you’d like to receive a full color copy of the Crier newsletter by email, click here.
- Seasonal Reminders: Check with organizers about cancellations news for your group activities.
- Promote safety. Keep your outside garage light on from dusk to dawn.
Ongoing Clubhouse Events
The following events have resumed as noted in “Updates & Reminders” above.
The clubhouse is now open for groups of ten or less for Georgetown’s two card clubs and two book clubs. Only one group per day and only one group for Friday-Sunday weekend period. Masking and distancing rules still apply.
We will keep you updated on the status of all of the above in the Georgetown Crier newsletter and this website.