Ξ Clubhouse Calendar Ξ
Clubhouse Reservation Process
Georgetown Commons residents may reserve the clubhouse for gatherings based on available dates on the Clubhouse Calendar.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Check the calendar to see if your date is open.
- Email the Property Management Office to let them know you want to reserve the clubhouse on that date.
- Download and fill out the Clubhouse Reservation Agreement form.
- Write a check for $100 as a deposit to “Georgetown Commons HOA”.
- Deliver your check with the reservation form to 31 Huxley Way mailbox.
- When received, watch to make sure your reservation is on the calendar.
- After the event, your deposit check will be returned provided the clubhouse passes the inspection based on the Inspection Form below.
The Clubhouse Calendar is provided to show residents the availability of the Georgetown Commons Clubhouse. Please be sure to review and follow the reservation process on this page. Clubhouse guidelines and rules can be accessed in the Residents Guidebook .
Click on any calendar event item to view the details associated with that reservation.