Newsletter | The Georgetown Crier
The GEORGETOWN CRIER is published monthly and contains pertinent information important to our residents.
Click on the list below to view or print the newsletters.
See the OCTOBER GT Crier for information about these topics and more:
- The Presidents Report
- Winter reminders
- Electrical upgrades phases
- New Vetch hill plan
- Board Meeting Highlights
- phone directory
- Landscape Committee says it is time to remove annuals.
- Mix & Mingle- Thursday November 8th
- Social Committee Calendar
- Service Request form
- November Board Meeting moved to 28th (Wednesday after Thanksgiving)
- Emergency Preparedness Information and Documents Collection on its own Page
Get Landscape Variance form on the Documents & Forms Page
The Permit for Garage Sales is now available on the Documents & Forms page
Please Read: The Amendment to the By Laws regarding Rental Restrictions is posted on the Documents & Forms Page
The fitness room has opened. Read here about GTC Fitness Room Rules-2016.