Newsletter | The Georgetown Crier
The GEORGETOWN CRIER is published monthly and contains pertinent information important to our residents.
Click on the list below to view or print the newsletters.
Georgetown Crier May 2017 – with the Fairport Gazebo Concerts Schedule
See the FEBRUARY GT Crier for information about these topics and more:
- The Presidents Report – Georgetown Board Never Gives Permission To Solicit On Our Grounds.
- March 8th St. Patrick’s Day Mix & Mingle
- Emergency Preparedness Committee information – This month : Fire Prevention and Safety Checklist
- Spring Landscape reminder
- Social Committee Calendar
- Service Request form
Get Landscape Variance form on the Documents & Forms Page
The Permit for Garage Sales is now available on the Documents & Forms page
Please Read: The Amendment to the By Laws regarding Rental Restrictions is posted on the Documents & Forms Page
The fitness room has opened. Read here about GTC Fitness Room Rules-2016.