Newsletter | The Georgetown Crier
The GEORGETOWN CRIER is published monthly and contains pertinent information important to our residents.
Click on the list below to view or print the newsletters.
Georgetown Crier May 2017 – with the Fairport Gazebo Concerts Schedule
See the JANUARY GT Crier for information about these topics and more:
- Board Meeting Highlights – extension of Clubhouse Fitness Room hours. New hours are 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., re-bid both Huxley lower vetch hill walls as well as Clubhouse cement/railing projects this spring
- The Presidents Report – Snow removal facts
- CLUBHOUSE IS CLOSED THE WEEK OF JANUARY 22nd DUE TO CONSTRUCTION- doors between rooms
- Emergency Preparedness Committee information – This month : Staying Safe During Severe Weather
- Mix & Mingle –Feb 4th Super Bowl Party Flyer
- Social Committee Calendar
- Service Request form
Get Landscape Variance form on the Documents & Forms Page
The Permit for Garage Sales is now available on the Documents & Forms page
Please Read: The Amendment to the By Laws regarding Rental Restrictions is posted on the Documents & Forms Page
The fitness room has opened. Read here about GTC Fitness Room Rules-2016.